Place One: The Sunrise Of Emei Mountain
Mount Emei is located in Leshan city, Sichuan province, China. It is one of the four famous Buddhist Mountains in China, with steep terrain and beautiful scenery. The top of the mountain is 3,099 meters above sea level.
Travel safety tips for Mount Emei
1. The attention of monkey area. There are a lot of Emei “monkeys” out there, do not provoke them in order to avoid the injury.
2. If you guys have high blood pressure and heart disease, do not climb the Mountain too high.
3. When traveling on mount Emei, you should pay attention to safety when riding up and down the cable car. Don’t shout, don’t jump on the cable.
4. You should carry the rain gear, flashlight and commonly used medicines (diarrhea, carsickness medicine, trauma medicine, insect repellent, etc.). Mount Emei has four seasons and ten different days, so the weather changes quickly.
5. Some sections of mount Emei are very dangerous, and tourists should pay special attention to safety, not to wear light soles and hard shoes. Women should wear flats rather than long skirts.
6. Pay attention to the rain, the clouds in mount Emei are thick and dense. When the drizzling rain is falling, it is hard to predict. Therefore, climbers should be prepared for the rain gear (with a light plastic film raincoat as the best, the scenic spot is rented).
7. There is a certain danger in Jinding. Tourists should pay attention to safety during their free activities, and it is better to play in the center of the square.
Place Two: The Sunrise On Mountain Tai
Mount Tai is located in the central part of Shandong province, belonging to Tai’An City, which is between tai ‘an, Jinan and Zibo, with a total area of 24,200 hectares.
Mount Tai Shan was regarded by the ancients as the heaven of “the emperor’s throne”, which became the worship of the people. From the beginning of Qin Dynasty to Qing Dynasty, there were 13 emperors in the Qing Dynasty, who led the worship or sacrifice to Mount Tai, and the other 24 emperors sent their officials to the shrine for 72 times.
Mountain Tai Shan is the symbol of the Chinese nation and the epitome of the Oriental culture. It is the place where the thought of “the unity of heaven and man” is the home of the spirit of the Chinese Nation.
Place Three: The Sunrise Of Mount Huangshan
Huangshan is located in Huangshan City, south of Anhui Province. It has 72 peaks. The Main peak Lotus peak is 1864 meters above sea level. Huangshan is the symbol of anhui tourism, the only mountain scenery of China’s top ten scenic spots.